Heat wave sweeps Rajasthan, Churu remains hottest
Jaipur: Rajasthan remained in the grip of sizzling heat as the mercury settled above normal across the state, where Churu was the hottest place with a high of 47.4 degrees Celsius.
While Bikaner recorded a maximum temperature of 46.6 degrees, Sriganganagar recorded day temperature of 46.5 degrees Celsius, the Met department here.
Kota, Jaisalmer, Jaipur and Ajmer recorded maximum of 44.8, 44.3, 44 and 43.5 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Rajan finished SMEs to help American MNCs: Swamy
- Bihar Matric Results 2016: BSEB Class 10th Result 2016, www.biharboard.net, www.biharboard.bih.nic.in, Bihar Board 10th Matric Result to be declared on May 29
- Oil slips as $50 level sparks new output fears
- GSK gets EU approval for first gene therapy for children
- US President Barack Obama mourns dead in Hiroshima, calls for world without nuclear arms