Heat wave unabated in Rajasthan
Jaipur: There was no let up in heat wave in Rajasthan on Thursday as temperatures in the desert state continued to hover well above the normal levels in most places.
Churu and Bikaner were the hottest places in the state with a maximum temperature of 47 degrees Celsius, the MeT department said.
The day temperatures in Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Kota and Jaipur were recorded at 46.9, 44.6, 44.2 and 43.9 degrees Celsius, while it settled above or close to the 40 degree mark in other places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj