Heat wave unabated in Rajasthan
Jaipur: There was no let up in heat wave in Rajasthan on Thursday as temperatures in the desert state continued to hover well above the normal levels in most places.
Churu and Bikaner were the hottest places in the state with a maximum temperature of 47 degrees Celsius, the MeT department said.
The day temperatures in Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Kota and Jaipur were recorded at 46.9, 44.6, 44.2 and 43.9 degrees Celsius, while it settled above or close to the 40 degree mark in other places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India