Heat wave unabated in Rajasthan
Jaipur: There was no let up in heat wave in Rajasthan on Thursday as temperatures in the desert state continued to hover well above the normal levels in most places.
Churu and Bikaner were the hottest places in the state with a maximum temperature of 47 degrees Celsius, the MeT department said.
The day temperatures in Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Kota and Jaipur were recorded at 46.9, 44.6, 44.2 and 43.9 degrees Celsius, while it settled above or close to the 40 degree mark in other places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why