Heat wave unabated in Rajasthan
Jaipur: There was no let up in heat wave in Rajasthan on Thursday as temperatures in the desert state continued to hover well above the normal levels in most places.
Churu and Bikaner were the hottest places in the state with a maximum temperature of 47 degrees Celsius, the MeT department said.
The day temperatures in Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Kota and Jaipur were recorded at 46.9, 44.6, 44.2 and 43.9 degrees Celsius, while it settled above or close to the 40 degree mark in other places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand