High alert in Sirohi after blast threat
Jaipur: A high alert was sounded in Sirohi
district today following threat of blasts at Abu road station
and in Mumbai-Ahemdabad trains, police said.
"The blast threats were given in an anonymous letter
received by superintendent of Abu Road station through post
after that we tightened security arrangements and put the
force on high alert today," SP Sirohi Kailash Vishnoi said over phone.
According to GRP officials, the letter is written in
Hindi and the sender has threatened that trains to Mumbai and
Ahemdabad will be targetted along with oil sheds in Abu Road,
Merta junction, Degana etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid