High alert in Sirohi after blast threat
Jaipur: A high alert was sounded in Sirohi
district today following threat of blasts at Abu road station
and in Mumbai-Ahemdabad trains, police said.
"The blast threats were given in an anonymous letter
received by superintendent of Abu Road station through post
after that we tightened security arrangements and put the
force on high alert today," SP Sirohi Kailash Vishnoi said over phone.
According to GRP officials, the letter is written in
Hindi and the sender has threatened that trains to Mumbai and
Ahemdabad will be targetted along with oil sheds in Abu Road,
Merta junction, Degana etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen