'Honourable' and not 'His Excellency' for Governor in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The word 'Honourable' will now be used instead of the customary 'His Excellencey' for addressing the Governor in Rajasthan.
'Mananiya Rajyapal' or 'Rajyapal Mahodaya' will be used in Hindi and 'Honourable' instead of 'His Excellency' for addressing the Governor in English, an official release said.
The change in protocol is for functions organised in the state and also during the conversation between the Governor and other dignitaries, it said.
An order in this regard was issued by the Governor's Secretariat here today.
The change in protocol comes on the direction of Governor of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh Ram Naik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you