Human sacrifice bid foiled in Rajasthan temple
Jaipur: A bid to carry out human sacrifice
was today foiled in a temple in Rajasamand district of
Rajasthan on Friday, police said.
Kesar Singh had, under the influence of alcohol, abducted
a 5-year-old boy Dashrath yesterday when he was playing in
Baloto village, they said.
Singh had taken the boy to a temple and attempted to slit
his throat with an axe when some children raised an alarm
following which he was nabbed by the locals.
The boy was rushed to hospital where he was being treated
for head injuries he sustained during the sacrifice bid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital