Human sacrifice bid foiled in Rajasthan temple
Jaipur: A bid to carry out human sacrifice
was today foiled in a temple in Rajasamand district of
Rajasthan on Friday, police said.
Kesar Singh had, under the influence of alcohol, abducted
a 5-year-old boy Dashrath yesterday when he was playing in
Baloto village, they said.
Singh had taken the boy to a temple and attempted to slit
his throat with an axe when some children raised an alarm
following which he was nabbed by the locals.
The boy was rushed to hospital where he was being treated
for head injuries he sustained during the sacrifice bid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you