I-T dept conducts raids at premises of 2 companies
Jaipur: The Income-Tax department today conducted raids at premises of two manufacturing companies located in Rajasthan as well as outside the state country for suspected tax evasion, I-T sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, the raids were conducted at 18 premises of a handicraft manufacturing company within the state, and at 12 offices of a lamination manufacturing firm located in Jodhpur, Mumbai, Noida, and Kolkata, the sources said.
Details of seizure will be disclosed once the raids are over, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters