I-T dept conducts raids at premises of 2 companies
Jaipur: The Income-Tax department today conducted raids at premises of two manufacturing companies located in Rajasthan as well as outside the state country for suspected tax evasion, I-T sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, the raids were conducted at 18 premises of a handicraft manufacturing company within the state, and at 12 offices of a lamination manufacturing firm located in Jodhpur, Mumbai, Noida, and Kolkata, the sources said.
Details of seizure will be disclosed once the raids are over, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!