I-T raids on 18 premises of two business groups
Jaipur: The Income Tax department has conducted raids on 18 premises belonging to two business groups in Jaipur and Udaipur for suspected tax evasion.
While one of the groups deals in real estate and is associated with a former MLA of the state, the other is involved in the jewellery business as well, IT sources said today.
Disclosure of the seizure would be made after the raids, which began yesterday, are over, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players