IAF officer goes missing
Jaipur: A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Rajasthan`s Sri Ganganagar district.
SHO Suratgarh city Ranveer Singh said,"Wing Commander Venugopal Reddi, who belongs to Andhra Pradesh, is missing for a month and a written complaint in this regard was given by an IAF officer yesterday."
Defence Spokesperson S D Goswami said,"The officer posted at Suratgarh station has been deserted and a Court of Inquiry has been ordered in the matter."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed