IAF officers take to highway on motorcycle expedit
Jodhpur: A motorcycle expedition `Tour De Rajasthan` organised by Air Force Station here was flagged off on Saturday.
The ten-member team of Air force officers, who will cover a total of 2,000 km in eight days, visit Phalodi, Nasirabad, Kota, Udaipur, Mount Abu, Barmer and Jaisalmer.
The expedition which also comprises of two woman officers, Flight Lieutenant Preeti Bisht and Flying Officer Nikita.
The team during the journey will also visit schools and colleges to raise awareness about career opportunities in the Indian Air Force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt