IAF officers take to highway on motorcycle expedit
Jodhpur: A motorcycle expedition `Tour De Rajasthan` organised by Air Force Station here was flagged off on Saturday.
The ten-member team of Air force officers, who will cover a total of 2,000 km in eight days, visit Phalodi, Nasirabad, Kota, Udaipur, Mount Abu, Barmer and Jaisalmer.
The expedition which also comprises of two woman officers, Flight Lieutenant Preeti Bisht and Flying Officer Nikita.
The team during the journey will also visit schools and colleges to raise awareness about career opportunities in the Indian Air Force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das