IAS officer stages sit-in
Jaipur: A senior Haryana IAS officer is
on an indefinite sit-in in Rajasthan`s hill resort Mount Abu
to protest what he alleged irregularities in the affairs of
the Brahma Kumaris Vishwavidayala, a charge denied by the
Raj Rup Fulia, Principal Secretary (Archives), Haryana
Government, is on a dharna since March 17 outside the Vidayala
demanding a thorough inquiry into alleged financial and other
"I have been associated with the organisation for more
than 40 years. But for the past few years, I have been
noticing financial and other irregularities," he told PTI by
telephone from Mount Abu.
The Prajapita Ishwariya Brahma Kumaris Vishwavidyala
refuted the charge saying the officer wanted to interfere in
the internal affairs of the institution for his own vested
"What he wants is interference in the organisation`s
internal affairs. Our affairs are quite transparent. He is
creating nuisance and is leveling baseless allegations," B K
Mruthyunjaya, Executive Secretary of the institution, said.
"We have written to Chief Ministers of Rajasthan and
Haryana in this regard," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Railways: Check out the list of new rules from July 1
- IPL 2016: Points table, remaining fixtures, orange cap holder, purple cap holder
- Uttarakhand: Landslide, storm kill 11, injure many in Chakrata
- Frequent selfie takers less attractive?
- REVEALED: Fascinating details of Jose Mourinho's bumper Manchester United FC contract!