ICAI to hold campus placements in Jaipur from Aug 16
Jaipur: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the statutory body for regulation of chartered accountants in the country, will hold its two days campus placement programme here from August 16.
Over 5,000 candidates, who have recently completed their chartered accountancy, are likely to participate in the campus placement programme, Vijay Kumar Gupta, chairman of placement drive said in a statement here on Monday.
Some of the leading names of Indian industry have confirmed their participation for the placement programme, he said.
ICAI, through its Committee for Members in Industry, organises campus placement programme at 16 different locations in the country.
The programme is held twice every year in August-September and February-March, Gupta said.
Last year, eight companies were part of the campus placement programme recruiting 95 chartered accountants, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured