Impart skill training in more effective manner: Raje
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Thursday directed officials to provide skill training to youths in a more effective manner.
Empowerment of youths was among the top priorities of the Rajasthan government and the officials have been asked to prepare suitable plans in this regard, she said in a function here.
She discussed the work plan of the labour and employment department, Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood development and Technical Education department for next 60 days and laid emphasis on a better coordination among various agencies working for employment generation and skill development.
BJP before coming to power had promised in its poll manifesto that job opportunities would be provided to 15 lakh youths in five years.
Raje suggested that employment generation and skill development work may be taken up on Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode. She also sought information about women polytechnic education.
PWD minister Yunus Khan told reporters after the meeting that the works of strengthening road network will be taken up on priority during next 2 months. "Rajasthan will be a role model in roads," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- With 31% jump, HDFC's Aditya Puri top gainer in salary hike among private bank chiefs
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why