Impart skill training in more effective manner: Raje
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Thursday directed officials to provide skill training to youths in a more effective manner.
Empowerment of youths was among the top priorities of the Rajasthan government and the officials have been asked to prepare suitable plans in this regard, she said in a function here.
She discussed the work plan of the labour and employment department, Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood development and Technical Education department for next 60 days and laid emphasis on a better coordination among various agencies working for employment generation and skill development.
BJP before coming to power had promised in its poll manifesto that job opportunities would be provided to 15 lakh youths in five years.
Raje suggested that employment generation and skill development work may be taken up on Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode. She also sought information about women polytechnic education.
PWD minister Yunus Khan told reporters after the meeting that the works of strengthening road network will be taken up on priority during next 2 months. "Rajasthan will be a role model in roads," he said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on