Impart skill training in more effective manner: Raje
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Thursday directed officials to provide skill training to youths in a more effective manner.
Empowerment of youths was among the top priorities of the Rajasthan government and the officials have been asked to prepare suitable plans in this regard, she said in a function here.
She discussed the work plan of the labour and employment department, Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood development and Technical Education department for next 60 days and laid emphasis on a better coordination among various agencies working for employment generation and skill development.
BJP before coming to power had promised in its poll manifesto that job opportunities would be provided to 15 lakh youths in five years.
Raje suggested that employment generation and skill development work may be taken up on Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode. She also sought information about women polytechnic education.
PWD minister Yunus Khan told reporters after the meeting that the works of strengthening road network will be taken up on priority during next 2 months. "Rajasthan will be a role model in roads," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!