Incessant rain disrupts normal life in Beed
Beed: Heavy downpour has disrupted normal life in this Central Maharashtra district.
The downpour, continuing since last evening, led to flooding of rivers, nullahs and streams in the district.
The water level in Majalgaon dam, a major irrigation project, has increased and it is now 74.49 per cent filled, Rajendra Dhahatonde, an engineer at the dam, said today.
Besides, minor and medium irrigation projects are overflowing due to the continuous rainfall.
Transport services were hit and both private and Government buses were plying late due to the incessant rain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love