IT raids 14 premises, surveys six for suspected tax evasion
Jaipur: Income Tax department conducted raids
at 14 premises and surveys at six places belonging to private doctors here for suspected tax evasion, officials said Thursday.
The raids launched yesterday were being carried out till
late last night and are likely to end today, they said.
The raids and surveys were carried out at private
hospitals, homes and offices of nine doctors in Lal Kothi,
Malviya Nagar, C-scheme, Sethi colony and some other parts.
The IT officials have recovered several documents related
to investment and cash transaction.
Disclosure of the recovered documents will be made after
the raids conclude, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!