IT raids 14 premises, surveys six for suspected tax evasion
Jaipur: Income Tax department conducted raids
at 14 premises and surveys at six places belonging to private doctors here for suspected tax evasion, officials said Thursday.
The raids launched yesterday were being carried out till
late last night and are likely to end today, they said.
The raids and surveys were carried out at private
hospitals, homes and offices of nine doctors in Lal Kothi,
Malviya Nagar, C-scheme, Sethi colony and some other parts.
The IT officials have recovered several documents related
to investment and cash transaction.
Disclosure of the recovered documents will be made after
the raids conclude, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies