IT raids 14 premises, surveys six for suspected tax evasion
Jaipur: Income Tax department conducted raids
at 14 premises and surveys at six places belonging to private doctors here for suspected tax evasion, officials said Thursday.
The raids launched yesterday were being carried out till
late last night and are likely to end today, they said.
The raids and surveys were carried out at private
hospitals, homes and offices of nine doctors in Lal Kothi,
Malviya Nagar, C-scheme, Sethi colony and some other parts.
The IT officials have recovered several documents related
to investment and cash transaction.
Disclosure of the recovered documents will be made after
the raids conclude, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death