IT raids 14 premises, surveys six for suspected tax evasion
Jaipur: Income Tax department conducted raids
at 14 premises and surveys at six places belonging to private doctors here for suspected tax evasion, officials said Thursday.
The raids launched yesterday were being carried out till
late last night and are likely to end today, they said.
The raids and surveys were carried out at private
hospitals, homes and offices of nine doctors in Lal Kothi,
Malviya Nagar, C-scheme, Sethi colony and some other parts.
The IT officials have recovered several documents related
to investment and cash transaction.
Disclosure of the recovered documents will be made after
the raids conclude, they said.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Japan gives up on failed black hole research satellite
- Notice issued to Priyanka Gandhi Vadra over her land deal in Shimla
- PM Modi tests performance of BJP MPs on social media; Sushma Swaraj emerges star performer
- CAD to widen to $25 billion in FY17 on surge in gold imports, sluggish exports: Report
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday