IT raids 14 premises, surveys six for suspected tax evasion
Jaipur: Income Tax department conducted raids
at 14 premises and surveys at six places belonging to private doctors here for suspected tax evasion, officials said Thursday.
The raids launched yesterday were being carried out till
late last night and are likely to end today, they said.
The raids and surveys were carried out at private
hospitals, homes and offices of nine doctors in Lal Kothi,
Malviya Nagar, C-scheme, Sethi colony and some other parts.
The IT officials have recovered several documents related
to investment and cash transaction.
Disclosure of the recovered documents will be made after
the raids conclude, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!