Italian tourist robbed of passport, cash in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An Italian tourist was allegedly robbed of her handbag containing her passport, Rs 10,000 and 300 euros in cash on board a Rajasthan government-run bus, police said here Tuesday.
The tourist, Sayana Pontogolio, had boarded the bus at Barmer on Sunday night. Yesterday morning when she was about to get down at Sindhi Camp Bus terminal here, she found her handbag missing.
An FIR under Section 379 (theft) of the IPC has been registered at Sindhi Camp bus stand police station and a probe is on into the matter, Station House Officer Manoj Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II