Italian tourist robbed of passport, cash in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An Italian tourist was allegedly robbed of her handbag containing her passport, Rs 10,000 and 300 euros in cash on board a Rajasthan government-run bus, police said here Tuesday.
The tourist, Sayana Pontogolio, had boarded the bus at Barmer on Sunday night. Yesterday morning when she was about to get down at Sindhi Camp Bus terminal here, she found her handbag missing.
An FIR under Section 379 (theft) of the IPC has been registered at Sindhi Camp bus stand police station and a probe is on into the matter, Station House Officer Manoj Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH