Italian tourist robbed of passport, cash in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An Italian tourist was allegedly robbed of her handbag containing her passport, Rs 10,000 and 300 euros in cash on board a Rajasthan government-run bus, police said here Tuesday.
The tourist, Sayana Pontogolio, had boarded the bus at Barmer on Sunday night. Yesterday morning when she was about to get down at Sindhi Camp Bus terminal here, she found her handbag missing.
An FIR under Section 379 (theft) of the IPC has been registered at Sindhi Camp bus stand police station and a probe is on into the matter, Station House Officer Manoj Sharma said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference