Italian tourist robbed of passport, cash in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An Italian tourist was allegedly robbed of her handbag containing her passport, Rs 10,000 and 300 euros in cash on board a Rajasthan government-run bus, police said here Tuesday.
The tourist, Sayana Pontogolio, had boarded the bus at Barmer on Sunday night. Yesterday morning when she was about to get down at Sindhi Camp Bus terminal here, she found her handbag missing.
An FIR under Section 379 (theft) of the IPC has been registered at Sindhi Camp bus stand police station and a probe is on into the matter, Station House Officer Manoj Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say