Jaipur: Doctors call off strike
Jaipur: Resident doctors at seven hospitals
here, who had struck work to protest the alleged misbehaviour
with one of their colleagues, today called off their stir.
The doctors, demanding proper security arrangements for
them in hospitals, had gone on strike yesterday after their
colleague on duty at the Sawai Man Singh Government Hospital
was allegedly assaulted on Monday night.
The residents doctors called off the strike in the
evening following written assurance from the government
regarding adequate security for them in hospitals.
"The government and the hospital authorities gave
positive response and assured us to review security
arrangements following which we called off our strike," Dr
Ashok, representative of the resident doctors, said.
Medical services were affected for over a day in the
seven hospitals, including the Sawai Man Singh Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- 2016 Hyundai Elantra: Check out features and specifications
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India Result 2016; Check icsi.edu for ICSI CS Executive Result 2016 declared
- Avoid getting sick this monsoon with these top health tips!
- Child swept away in water, parts of Malda face flood fury
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as a desi superhero is adorable enough to emerge as children's favourite