Jaipur: Labourer killed in accidental blast inside military station
Jaipur: A carpenter was killed while his
helper sustained injuries in an accidental blast inside a
military station in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan,
police said on Tuesday.
The explosion took place yesterday noon when the
labourers were laying false ceiling at a newly constructed
hall of the `rocket` regiment at Sadhuwali village, they said.
The deceased was identified as Rajkumar (27) while the
injured Jeet Singh (26) was rushed to a military hospital.
The blast occurred probably due to negligence of the
labourers while doing the carpentry work as some explosives
for military purpose were stored in the hall, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- US clears reimbursement fund for Pakistan for ''anti-terrorism efforts''
- Unmissable! Deepika Padukone in an all-black outfit from 'xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage' sets—Pics
- US questions India-Iran Chabahar port deal
- IPL 2016: Superman AB de Villiers does it again, takes RCB into final with incredible 79-run knock vs GL
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tura Class 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2016 Meghalaya Board announced