Jaipur: Labourer killed in accidental blast inside military station
Jaipur: A carpenter was killed while his
helper sustained injuries in an accidental blast inside a
military station in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan,
police said on Tuesday.
The explosion took place yesterday noon when the
labourers were laying false ceiling at a newly constructed
hall of the `rocket` regiment at Sadhuwali village, they said.
The deceased was identified as Rajkumar (27) while the
injured Jeet Singh (26) was rushed to a military hospital.
The blast occurred probably due to negligence of the
labourers while doing the carpentry work as some explosives
for military purpose were stored in the hall, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!