Jaipur: Labourer killed in accidental blast inside military station
Jaipur: A carpenter was killed while his
helper sustained injuries in an accidental blast inside a
military station in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan,
police said on Tuesday.
The explosion took place yesterday noon when the
labourers were laying false ceiling at a newly constructed
hall of the `rocket` regiment at Sadhuwali village, they said.
The deceased was identified as Rajkumar (27) while the
injured Jeet Singh (26) was rushed to a military hospital.
The blast occurred probably due to negligence of the
labourers while doing the carpentry work as some explosives
for military purpose were stored in the hall, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Christians should ask gay community for forgiveness for past treatment: Pope Francis
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- 7th Pay Commission: Non-performing govt employees to not get annual increment
- Tri-Nation series final: Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood guide Australia to 58-run win over West Indies
- History on line as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer get Wimbledon under way