Jaipur: Labourer killed in accidental blast inside military station
Jaipur: A carpenter was killed while his
helper sustained injuries in an accidental blast inside a
military station in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan,
police said on Tuesday.
The explosion took place yesterday noon when the
labourers were laying false ceiling at a newly constructed
hall of the `rocket` regiment at Sadhuwali village, they said.
The deceased was identified as Rajkumar (27) while the
injured Jeet Singh (26) was rushed to a military hospital.
The blast occurred probably due to negligence of the
labourers while doing the carpentry work as some explosives
for military purpose were stored in the hall, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi