Jaipur Metro to start operations in August
Jaipur: Jaipur metro will be operational from the first week of August, a state minister said on Thursday.
"The remaining work of the first phase of Jaipur Metro project is scheduled to be completed by the first week of August after which the service of the Jaipur Metro will be available for public," the state UDH Minister Shanti Dhariwal said.
In a review meeting, the minister directed officials to complete the remaining work well in the time frame so as to ensure that the project is not delayed further.
However, the minister said, that there should be no compromise with safety aspects.
Jaipur Metro Corporation MD Nihal Chand Goyal briefed the minister about the progress of the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened