Jaipur twin road accidents: 12 killed, 18 injured
Jaipur: At least 12 people, including
four women, were on Saturday killed and 18 others injured in two
separate road accidents near here, police said.
The first incident occurred in Sirohi district, when a
jeep, which was heading towards Swarupganj, collided with a
speeding truck, killing nine passengers, including four women,
on the spot this morning.
Two of the six injured passengers, who were rushed to
a nearby government hospital, are in a serious condition, they
Another accident occurred at Junia Mod in Tonk
district when a private bus rammed into a truck today.
Three persons, including the truck driver, died on the
spot, while 12 others were injured, police said.
Three seriously injured have been admitted in a
hospital in Jaipur, while others are in a government hospital
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack