Jaipur: Woman critical after hit by crane of Metro
Jaipur: A young woman who was riding
pillion on a two-wheeler was critically injured when a crane
of the under-construction Jaipur Metro hit her on Ajmer road
here, police said.
The victim, Priyanka, was travelling on the
two-wheeler with her husband Deepak when the incident
occurred. Her minor child also received mild injuries, they
The woman and her child were rushed to Sawai Man Singh
Government hospital where Priyanka`s condition is stated to be
critical, the police said.
Prima facie, it was the fault of the crane driver, the
police said, adding that a case has been registered against him and the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH