Jaipur: Woman critical after hit by crane of Metro
Jaipur: A young woman who was riding
pillion on a two-wheeler was critically injured when a crane
of the under-construction Jaipur Metro hit her on Ajmer road
here, police said.
The victim, Priyanka, was travelling on the
two-wheeler with her husband Deepak when the incident
occurred. Her minor child also received mild injuries, they
The woman and her child were rushed to Sawai Man Singh
Government hospital where Priyanka`s condition is stated to be
critical, the police said.
Prima facie, it was the fault of the crane driver, the
police said, adding that a case has been registered against him and the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad