Jaipur: Woman kills two children, commits suicide
Jaipur: Apparently disturbed due to family
altercation, a 30-year-old woman has allegedly committed
suicide after throwing her two minor children into a well in
Bhilwara district of Rajasthan, police said on Wednesday.
Narayani Devi allegedly jumped into the well late last
night, after pushing her daughter Gayatri(4) and son Vinod(2)
into it, in Badnaur area of the district, the police said.
She was married to Shambhu Gujjar, a labourer, and
family dispute is said to be the reason behind the incident,
Bodies of the victims were pulled out from the well
today, they said, adding the matter was being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore