Jaipur: Woman kills two children, commits suicide
Jaipur: Apparently disturbed due to family
altercation, a 30-year-old woman has allegedly committed
suicide after throwing her two minor children into a well in
Bhilwara district of Rajasthan, police said on Wednesday.
Narayani Devi allegedly jumped into the well late last
night, after pushing her daughter Gayatri(4) and son Vinod(2)
into it, in Badnaur area of the district, the police said.
She was married to Shambhu Gujjar, a labourer, and
family dispute is said to be the reason behind the incident,
Bodies of the victims were pulled out from the well
today, they said, adding the matter was being probed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!