Jaipur: Woman kills two children, commits suicide
Jaipur: Apparently disturbed due to family
altercation, a 30-year-old woman has allegedly committed
suicide after throwing her two minor children into a well in
Bhilwara district of Rajasthan, police said on Wednesday.
Narayani Devi allegedly jumped into the well late last
night, after pushing her daughter Gayatri(4) and son Vinod(2)
into it, in Badnaur area of the district, the police said.
She was married to Shambhu Gujjar, a labourer, and
family dispute is said to be the reason behind the incident,
Bodies of the victims were pulled out from the well
today, they said, adding the matter was being probed.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor