Jawan`s wife commits suicide in Rajasthan
Bikaner: A soldier`s wife allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling in Sriganganagar district.
Jitendra Singh found his wife Babita, aged 22 years, hanging inside a room when he returned to his quarter from duty last night, police said.
She was rushed to a military hospital where she died during treatment, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'