Jilted lover throws acid on 18-yr-old girl in Alwar
Alwar: An 18-year-old girl today suffered burn injuries when her jilted lover threw acid on her.
The girl was returning home on her scooty when the accused, Mukesh Aheer (21), along with an accomplice threw acid on her near a railway station flyover here, police said.
"The accused was arrested this evening. The accused said that he wanted to have a relationship with the girl but she rejected. He is being further interrogated at the Mundawar police station," Superintendent of Police Vikas Kumar said.
The girl received burn injuries on face and left hand.
She is being treated at a government hospital where her condition is stated to be stable, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read