Justice Roy sworn-in as Raj High Court CJ
Jaipur: Justice Amitava Roy was on Wednesday sworn in as the Rajasthan High Court Chief Justice.
Governor Margaret Alva administered the oath to Roy at a ceremony at the Raj Bhawan.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, former governor Anshuman Singh, members of Council of Ministers and senior officers were present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam