Kerala-origin film writer found dead in Jaipur
Jaipur: A Kerala-origin film writer based in Jaipur for several years was found dead under mysterious circumstances at his rented apartment, police said on Saturday.
The body of K Iyer was found yesterday by the house owner who broke open the door after the neighbours complained of foul smell emanating from his apartment, they said.
Police said the body has been sent for post-mortem to determine whether it is a case of suicide or murder.
Family of the deceased has been informed, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?