Kins of victims killed in Gujjar agitation to get govt jobs
Jaipur: The Government of Rajasthan has given relaxation in rules for recruitment of kins of two persons, who were killed during Gujjar agitations in the state.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal in this regard, an official spokesperson said today.
This paves way for recruitment of the relatives of Jhutyaram and Nadan singh, who were killed in Gujjar agitations in the past.
The kins of both the deceased were facing problem in getting government job on compassionate ground due to some condition in rules following which the Chief Minister took the decision to give them relief, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!