Kins of victims killed in Gujjar agitation to get govt jobs
Jaipur: The Government of Rajasthan has given relaxation in rules for recruitment of kins of two persons, who were killed during Gujjar agitations in the state.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal in this regard, an official spokesperson said today.
This paves way for recruitment of the relatives of Jhutyaram and Nadan singh, who were killed in Gujjar agitations in the past.
The kins of both the deceased were facing problem in getting government job on compassionate ground due to some condition in rules following which the Chief Minister took the decision to give them relief, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre