Kins of victims killed in Gujjar agitation to get govt jobs
Jaipur: The Government of Rajasthan has given relaxation in rules for recruitment of kins of two persons, who were killed during Gujjar agitations in the state.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal in this regard, an official spokesperson said today.
This paves way for recruitment of the relatives of Jhutyaram and Nadan singh, who were killed in Gujjar agitations in the past.
The kins of both the deceased were facing problem in getting government job on compassionate ground due to some condition in rules following which the Chief Minister took the decision to give them relief, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners