Kins of victims killed in Gujjar agitation to get govt jobs
Jaipur: The Government of Rajasthan has given relaxation in rules for recruitment of kins of two persons, who were killed during Gujjar agitations in the state.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal in this regard, an official spokesperson said today.
This paves way for recruitment of the relatives of Jhutyaram and Nadan singh, who were killed in Gujjar agitations in the past.
The kins of both the deceased were facing problem in getting government job on compassionate ground due to some condition in rules following which the Chief Minister took the decision to give them relief, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley