Kins of victims killed in Gujjar agitation to get govt jobs
Jaipur: The Government of Rajasthan has given relaxation in rules for recruitment of kins of two persons, who were killed during Gujjar agitations in the state.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal in this regard, an official spokesperson said today.
This paves way for recruitment of the relatives of Jhutyaram and Nadan singh, who were killed in Gujjar agitations in the past.
The kins of both the deceased were facing problem in getting government job on compassionate ground due to some condition in rules following which the Chief Minister took the decision to give them relief, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack