Kota Medical College Professor sacked for teasing girl
Kota: The head of the Anatomy Department in Kota Medical College has been dismissed by the Rajasthan government for allegedly teasing a girl student.
The order for Professor Jitendra`s dismissal had been issued recently, official sources said.
The alleged incident took place three-and-a-half year ago when when Jitendra was posted in Bikaner Medical College.
In March 2008, a girl student had filed a complaint alleging the Professor had teased him following which the government ordered a probe and put him under APO (Awaiting Posting Order) status.
Later, the doctor was posted in Kota Medical College.
When contacted, Kota Medical College Principal GL Verma said the Professor was on leave for the last eight days.
He refused to divulge more information on the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 9 VIDEO: Guess who led Kolkata Knight Riders' playoffs celebrations!
- Salman Khan flexes his muscles in new 'Sultan' still! See pic
- Answering machine, chats on QR code coming soon on WhatsApp!
- Jiah Khan case: HC stays trial against Sooraj Pancholi; Rabia's plea to be heard on June 7
- Say whaaat! Former Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat is now 'Mother Sofia' – Pics inside