Labourer arrested for raping minor
Bundi: A labourer, who was allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl continuously for last three months, was on Friday arrested in Lakheri area of the district.
The accused, who was working at the victims house, was also giving some sedatives to her mother, police said.
"Shyam Lal Meena, a resident of Baran district of the state, was working at the house for last several months," Deputy Superintendent of Police Ranu Sharma said.
The accused was arrested this evening and will be produced before the court tomorrow, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption