Labourer arrested for raping minor
Bundi: A labourer, who was allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl continuously for last three months, was on Friday arrested in Lakheri area of the district.
The accused, who was working at the victims house, was also giving some sedatives to her mother, police said.
"Shyam Lal Meena, a resident of Baran district of the state, was working at the house for last several months," Deputy Superintendent of Police Ranu Sharma said.
The accused was arrested this evening and will be produced before the court tomorrow, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener
- Bad time continues for banks; Kingfisher Airlines brands auction fails again
- Punjab seeks CBI probe in shooting of RSS leader
- French PM Manuel Valls praises economy, says growth target in reach
- Judges must not hesitate to give severest punishment to rapists: Court