Labourer arrested for raping minor
Bundi: A labourer, who was allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl continuously for last three months, was on Friday arrested in Lakheri area of the district.
The accused, who was working at the victims house, was also giving some sedatives to her mother, police said.
"Shyam Lal Meena, a resident of Baran district of the state, was working at the house for last several months," Deputy Superintendent of Police Ranu Sharma said.
The accused was arrested this evening and will be produced before the court tomorrow, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- WATCH: How Sri Lanka's mystery spinner Lakshan Sandakan left Australia spellbound
- Antibodies that protect against Zika virus in mice identified, claim scientists
- Rio Olympics 2016: India to start with a bang
- Congress puts gag order on partymen, asks them not to make comments inconsistent with party stand