Labourer arrested for raping minor
Bundi: A labourer, who was allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl continuously for last three months, was on Friday arrested in Lakheri area of the district.
The accused, who was working at the victims house, was also giving some sedatives to her mother, police said.
"Shyam Lal Meena, a resident of Baran district of the state, was working at the house for last several months," Deputy Superintendent of Police Ranu Sharma said.
The accused was arrested this evening and will be produced before the court tomorrow, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory