Labourer arrested for raping minor
Bundi: A labourer, who was allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl continuously for last three months, was on Friday arrested in Lakheri area of the district.
The accused, who was working at the victims house, was also giving some sedatives to her mother, police said.
"Shyam Lal Meena, a resident of Baran district of the state, was working at the house for last several months," Deputy Superintendent of Police Ranu Sharma said.
The accused was arrested this evening and will be produced before the court tomorrow, Sharma said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?