Labourer found dead in Jaipur factory
Jaipur: A 27-year-old labourer was Wednesday found dead in a factory where he used to work in Sanganer area here, police said.
The deceased, identified as Ajay Kumar, hailing from Mainpuri in Uttar Pradesh, was staying in the factory premises with his younger brother who is also employed in the same factory, police said.
"Kumar`s brother found him dead early in the morning. Prima facie, it appears that he was electrocuted", Investigating Officer Haribhan said.
A further investigation into the matter has been ordered, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read