Light showers keep weather comfortable in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Maximum temperature dropped slightly giving a temporary respite to people from scorching heat as dusty winds followed by thunder showers hit North-West parts of Rajasthan.
Mercury plummeted by a few degrees C as Churu recorded maximum rainfall of 2.4 mm since this morning. Barmer was the hottest place with the maximum of 41.7 degree C this
afternoon, a MeT official said.
Squall and light drizzle were witnessed at many places in North-West region of the state including Jaipur, which recorded maximum of 37.8 degrees C, two notches below normal
Elsewhere the Mercury ranged between 36 and 42.2 degree C including Ajmer, Pilani, Kota, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner and Ganganagar.
Squall and hailstorms may again hit parts of the state in next 24 hours, a MeT forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof