Light to moderate rain in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Several parts of Rajasthan received light to moderate rainfall during the past 24 hours.
While Udaipur recorded 78 mm of rains, Dholpur got 68 mm. Jaipur and Mount Abu 49.1 mm and 23 mm respectively.
Other places recorded light rains between 2.6 to 17.4 mm rains during this period, according to the Met department here.
Light to moderate rainfall would occur at several places in the state while heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur in some areas of 11 districts, including Jaipur, the Met office predicted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal