Major reshuffle in Rajasthan police
Jaipur: In a major reshuffle, 48 IPS officers, including an Additional Director General of Police rank, were transferred in Rajasthan, official sources said on Sunday.
Additional Director General Ramphal Singh and IG Umesh Mishra were transferred from Jodhpur to Jaipur as ADG civil Rights and IG Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB), respectively, in the reshuffle made on Saturday night, the sources said.
IG-ACB Jaipur DC Jain would replace Umesh Mishra and take charge as IG Jodhpur. IG-CID Jaipur Sunil Dutt was transferred to Rajasthan Armed Constabulary (Jaipur) in the same capacity, they said.
Besides these, SPs of Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Tonk, Bundi, Sri Ganganagar, Jhunjhunu, Hanumangarh, Nagaur, Alwar, Churu, Rajsamand, Dausa, Barmer, Karauli, Baran, Jaipur Rural, Pali, Dungarpur, Banswara, Jhalawar, Jalore, Deputy Commissioners of Police Jaipur- Traffic, Jaipur East, Jaipur West, Jaipur Crime, DCP Jodhpur traffic were among others who were also transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi