Major reshuffle in Rajasthan police
Jaipur: In a major reshuffle, 48 IPS officers, including an Additional Director General of Police rank, were transferred in Rajasthan, official sources said on Sunday.
Additional Director General Ramphal Singh and IG Umesh Mishra were transferred from Jodhpur to Jaipur as ADG civil Rights and IG Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB), respectively, in the reshuffle made on Saturday night, the sources said.
IG-ACB Jaipur DC Jain would replace Umesh Mishra and take charge as IG Jodhpur. IG-CID Jaipur Sunil Dutt was transferred to Rajasthan Armed Constabulary (Jaipur) in the same capacity, they said.
Besides these, SPs of Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Tonk, Bundi, Sri Ganganagar, Jhunjhunu, Hanumangarh, Nagaur, Alwar, Churu, Rajsamand, Dausa, Barmer, Karauli, Baran, Jaipur Rural, Pali, Dungarpur, Banswara, Jhalawar, Jalore, Deputy Commissioners of Police Jaipur- Traffic, Jaipur East, Jaipur West, Jaipur Crime, DCP Jodhpur traffic were among others who were also transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore