Man alleges threat by local mine mafia, asks Guv to end life
Jaipur: A man, who was allegedly getting threats by local mining mafia, has requested the Rajasthan Governor to allow him to end his and family members` lives.
Vijay Kumar, a resident of Dholpur district, told reporters today that he made the request by sending a letter by post to Governor and a copy of the letter has also been sent to Superintendent of police.
In letter he requested to end his and 23 family members` lives. SP Dholpur Harendra Kumar said he was examining the letter while Raj Bhawan sources declined to comment.
"The man has alleged that he was being threatened by mining mafia in the district but the fact is that he himself has been involved in illegal mining. Cases were lodged against him and chargesheet in one case has already been filed in a court," Kumar said.
Sources at the Raj Bhawan here said that letters in large number are received but they did not come across such letter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!