Man electrocuted to death in Jaipur
Jaipur: A 65-year-old man was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with live wires at his home in Udyog Nagar of Jhotwara here, police said on Wednesday.
The incident happened yesterday and the deceased has been identified as Mohammed Khurshid, they said.
In another incident, the body of a newborn boy was recovered yesterday from outside Dussehra Park in Vidhyadhar Nagar, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof