Man jumps into well with 3 children after wife found dead in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A man and his three minor children allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well in Alwar district after his wife was found dead under suspicious circumstances at her parent`s place, police said on Monday.
Bodies of Vijay (32), Khemchand (8), Rinku (6) and Sapna (4) were recovered from the well in Nagalwas village today, police said.
Vijay`s wife Asha was found dead with injury marks on her body by a roadside in Bandikui in Dausa district yesterday morning, they said.
However, Asha`s family lodged a complaint against Vijay accusing him of murdering their daughter when he had come to meet her in Alwar on Saturday, Sub-Inspector Sri Ram said.
Vijay, working as a labourer in Haryana, was having some problems with Asha due to which she was living with her parents in Alwar for the past few months, Ram said.
The matter is being probed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre