Man kills cousin over affair with wife
Jaipur: A man allegedly stabbed his cousin
brother to death on Thursday on the suspicion of having an
illicit relationship with his wife, police said.
"Dhanraj(26) had allegedly developed illicit relationship
with the wife of his cousin brother Ghanshyam during their
stay at a rented accomodation here," they said.
"Dhanraj also made obscene MMS of her and showed to
Ghanshyam and used to blackmail the couple, so Ghanshyam was
under stress for several days," police said.
After Dhanraj went to Ghanshyam`s tea stall near Ajmer
road today, he pulled out a knife and attacked him which led
to his death on the spot, they said, adding that the accused,
later, surrendered before the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Superstar Mohanlal wants CM Vijayan to tackle Kerala's 'biggest terror', here is what he said
- Brexit fears: Asia markets collapse as Britain looks set to leave EU
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Alia Bhatt new BFFs in B-Town? Here's why
- UK markets plunge, sterling eyes biggest ever fall, as EU vote in balance
- India focusing on market dislocations from Brexit: Jayant Sinha