Man poisons family, self over wife`s affair
Jaipur: Disturbed over an alleged extra-martial affair of his wife, a man gave poison to his spouse and children before consuming it himself in Rajasthan`s
The incident occurred late last night at Chanderia town
where the man`s wife and a son died and others have been
admitted at a government hospital, police said.
"Vinod was annoyed and disturbed over his wife Bali Bai`s
alleged illicit relation with his cousin. Last night, he
consumed liquor and had a heated argument with wife over the
issue," SHO Chanderia Vradhi Chand said.
After that, he allegedly administered poison to his
children and wife before attempting suicide himself.
When they all started vomiting, a daughter of Vinod`s
went to a neighbour to seek help following which they were
hospitalised around 3am today, the SHO said.
Bali Bai, aged around 34 years, and his 8-year old son
Ankit died, whereas Pavan (6), Bhawna (16), Komal (13) and
Prateek (12) and Vinod are being treated, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP