Man poisons family, self over wife`s affair
Jaipur: Disturbed over an alleged extra-martial affair of his wife, a man gave poison to his spouse and children before consuming it himself in Rajasthan`s
The incident occurred late last night at Chanderia town
where the man`s wife and a son died and others have been
admitted at a government hospital, police said.
"Vinod was annoyed and disturbed over his wife Bali Bai`s
alleged illicit relation with his cousin. Last night, he
consumed liquor and had a heated argument with wife over the
issue," SHO Chanderia Vradhi Chand said.
After that, he allegedly administered poison to his
children and wife before attempting suicide himself.
When they all started vomiting, a daughter of Vinod`s
went to a neighbour to seek help following which they were
hospitalised around 3am today, the SHO said.
Bali Bai, aged around 34 years, and his 8-year old son
Ankit died, whereas Pavan (6), Bhawna (16), Komal (13) and
Prateek (12) and Vinod are being treated, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today