Man shot dead by pregnant wife in Ajmer
Jaipur: A pregnant woman allegedly shot dead her husband in Ajmer district on Wednesday, police said.
Sharda Devi, mother of four, opened fire at Veeram in Rupaheli village under the jurisdiction of Pisangan police station at around 2 am with her husband`s gun, alleging that he was having an extra-marital affair.
"Sharda accused Veeram of having an illicit relationship with some other woman and was in constant touch, despite her repeated objections," the police said adding, "it was then that she decided to kill him."
The woman has been arrested, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery