Man shot dead by pregnant wife in Ajmer
Jaipur: A pregnant woman allegedly shot dead her husband in Ajmer district on Wednesday, police said.
Sharda Devi, mother of four, opened fire at Veeram in Rupaheli village under the jurisdiction of Pisangan police station at around 2 am with her husband`s gun, alleging that he was having an extra-marital affair.
"Sharda accused Veeram of having an illicit relationship with some other woman and was in constant touch, despite her repeated objections," the police said adding, "it was then that she decided to kill him."
The woman has been arrested, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered