Man shot dead by pregnant wife in Ajmer
Jaipur: A pregnant woman allegedly shot dead her husband in Ajmer district on Wednesday, police said.
Sharda Devi, mother of four, opened fire at Veeram in Rupaheli village under the jurisdiction of Pisangan police station at around 2 am with her husband`s gun, alleging that he was having an extra-marital affair.
"Sharda accused Veeram of having an illicit relationship with some other woman and was in constant touch, despite her repeated objections," the police said adding, "it was then that she decided to kill him."
The woman has been arrested, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!