Man shot dead by pregnant wife in Ajmer
Jaipur: A pregnant woman allegedly shot dead her husband in Ajmer district on Wednesday, police said.
Sharda Devi, mother of four, opened fire at Veeram in Rupaheli village under the jurisdiction of Pisangan police station at around 2 am with her husband`s gun, alleging that he was having an extra-marital affair.
"Sharda accused Veeram of having an illicit relationship with some other woman and was in constant touch, despite her repeated objections," the police said adding, "it was then that she decided to kill him."
The woman has been arrested, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda