Man shot dead by pregnant wife in Ajmer
Jaipur: A pregnant woman allegedly shot dead her husband in Ajmer district on Wednesday, police said.
Sharda Devi, mother of four, opened fire at Veeram in Rupaheli village under the jurisdiction of Pisangan police station at around 2 am with her husband`s gun, alleging that he was having an extra-marital affair.
"Sharda accused Veeram of having an illicit relationship with some other woman and was in constant touch, despite her repeated objections," the police said adding, "it was then that she decided to kill him."
The woman has been arrested, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets