Man with 2.5 kg gold detained at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: A man was detained with 2.5 kg of gold at the Sanganer airport here after he arrived from Dubai, sources said.
Saiyad Altaf, hailing from Karnataka, was held during checking at customs counter yesterday after he arrived here in an Oman Airways flight from Dubai, sources at the airport said on Friday.
Altaf was carrying illegal gold jewellery following which he was detained and is being interrogated, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users