Man with 2.5 kg gold detained at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: A man was detained with 2.5 kg of gold at the Sanganer airport here after he arrived from Dubai, sources said.
Saiyad Altaf, hailing from Karnataka, was held during checking at customs counter yesterday after he arrived here in an Oman Airways flight from Dubai, sources at the airport said on Friday.
Altaf was carrying illegal gold jewellery following which he was detained and is being interrogated, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar