Man with 2.5 kg gold detained at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: A man was detained with 2.5 kg of gold at the Sanganer airport here after he arrived from Dubai, sources said.
Saiyad Altaf, hailing from Karnataka, was held during checking at customs counter yesterday after he arrived here in an Oman Airways flight from Dubai, sources at the airport said on Friday.
Altaf was carrying illegal gold jewellery following which he was detained and is being interrogated, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss