Man with 2.5 kg gold detained at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: A man was detained with 2.5 kg of gold at the Sanganer airport here after he arrived from Dubai, sources said.
Saiyad Altaf, hailing from Karnataka, was held during checking at customs counter yesterday after he arrived here in an Oman Airways flight from Dubai, sources at the airport said on Friday.
Altaf was carrying illegal gold jewellery following which he was detained and is being interrogated, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail