Man with 2.5 kg gold detained at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: A man was detained with 2.5 kg of gold at the Sanganer airport here after he arrived from Dubai, sources said.
Saiyad Altaf, hailing from Karnataka, was held during checking at customs counter yesterday after he arrived here in an Oman Airways flight from Dubai, sources at the airport said on Friday.
Altaf was carrying illegal gold jewellery following which he was detained and is being interrogated, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi