Marginal rise in night temperatures in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The cold wave abated a bit in Rajasthan Friday with night temperatures increasing marginally in parts of the desert state.
Pilani was the coldest place recording a minimum of 4.3 degrees celsius followed by Dabok where the minimum temperature
was 6.7 degrees celsius, according to the Met department here.
Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Jaipur, Ajmer and Barmer recorded minimum of 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.9, 10.9 and 14.6 degrees celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader