Marginal rise in night temperatures in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The cold wave abated a bit in Rajasthan Friday with night temperatures increasing marginally in parts of the desert state.
Pilani was the coldest place recording a minimum of 4.3 degrees celsius followed by Dabok where the minimum temperature
was 6.7 degrees celsius, according to the Met department here.
Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Jaipur, Ajmer and Barmer recorded minimum of 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.9, 10.9 and 14.6 degrees celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- After Mumbai Indians, Krunal and Hardik Pandya to play for new team
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish