Marginal rise in night temperatures in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The cold wave abated a bit in Rajasthan Friday with night temperatures increasing marginally in parts of the desert state.
Pilani was the coldest place recording a minimum of 4.3 degrees celsius followed by Dabok where the minimum temperature
was 6.7 degrees celsius, according to the Met department here.
Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Jaipur, Ajmer and Barmer recorded minimum of 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.9, 10.9 and 14.6 degrees celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor