Marginal rise in night temperatures in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The cold wave abated a bit in Rajasthan Friday with night temperatures increasing marginally in parts of the desert state.
Pilani was the coldest place recording a minimum of 4.3 degrees celsius followed by Dabok where the minimum temperature
was 6.7 degrees celsius, according to the Met department here.
Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Jaipur, Ajmer and Barmer recorded minimum of 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.9, 10.9 and 14.6 degrees celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?