MBBS student commits suicide in Jaipur
Jaipur: An MBBS student allegedly committed suicide by consuming excessive sleeping pills here, police said Monday.
Shashank (22), a final year MBBS student of a private college at Sitapura here, was found lying in an unconscious state in his rented room yesterday.
When his mother failed to contact him on his mobile phone, she called Shashank`s friend who went to his room and broke open the door.
"He was taken to a private hospital where he died yesterday," police said today.
Primary investigations reveal he was under stress due to pressure of studying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days