Mercury continues to dip in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Temperature further dipped at a few places in Rajasthan where Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state with a low of minus one degree Celsius.
Yesterday, Mount Abu recorded a low of 2.4 degrees Celsius.
The sole hill station Mount Abu was followed by Bikaner at 3 degrees Celsius.
Barmer, Kota, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur recorded a low of 7, 7.2, 7.4 and 8.4 degrees Celsius respectively, while the night temperature at other places, including the state capital Jaipur remained above 10 degrees Celsius, according to a MeT report here.
It was a foggy morning at many places and vehicular movement was affected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday