Mercury continues to dip in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Temperature further dipped at a few places in Rajasthan where Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state with a low of minus one degree Celsius.
Yesterday, Mount Abu recorded a low of 2.4 degrees Celsius.
The sole hill station Mount Abu was followed by Bikaner at 3 degrees Celsius.
Barmer, Kota, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur recorded a low of 7, 7.2, 7.4 and 8.4 degrees Celsius respectively, while the night temperature at other places, including the state capital Jaipur remained above 10 degrees Celsius, according to a MeT report here.
It was a foggy morning at many places and vehicular movement was affected.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader