Mercury dips further in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury further dipped in some parts of Rajasthan where Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state.
Sole hill station in the desert state Mount Abu shivered at a low of 2.4 degree Celsius.
Meanwhile, Churu in plains recorded the lowest temperature of 3.7 degrees Celsius followed by Pilani at 4.4 degrees C.
Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jaipur and Barmer recorded minimum of 4.9, 5.9, 6, 7.3 and 7.5 degrees Celsius respectively, according to the MeT Department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital