Mercury dips in Raj, Mt Abu records zero degree
Jaipur: Mercury dipped further in parts of
Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording zero degree Celsius.
In planes, Churu recorded minimum temperature of 4.6
degree Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5.4 degrees,
according to Met department here.
Dabok, Sriganganagar, Vanasthali and Jaipur recorded
5.6, 6.4, 6.8 and Jaipur 7.8 degree Celsius.
Mercury would further dip in the state during next 24
hours, the department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi