Mercury dips in Raj, Mt Abu records zero degree
Jaipur: Mercury dipped further in parts of
Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording zero degree Celsius.
In planes, Churu recorded minimum temperature of 4.6
degree Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5.4 degrees,
according to Met department here.
Dabok, Sriganganagar, Vanasthali and Jaipur recorded
5.6, 6.4, 6.8 and Jaipur 7.8 degree Celsius.
Mercury would further dip in the state during next 24
hours, the department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what