Mercury dips in Raj, Mt Abu records zero degree
Jaipur: Mercury dipped further in parts of
Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording zero degree Celsius.
In planes, Churu recorded minimum temperature of 4.6
degree Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5.4 degrees,
according to Met department here.
Dabok, Sriganganagar, Vanasthali and Jaipur recorded
5.6, 6.4, 6.8 and Jaipur 7.8 degree Celsius.
Mercury would further dip in the state during next 24
hours, the department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?