Mercury dips in Rajasthan, Churu coldest
Jaipur: Cold was back in Rajasthan on Monday
after a few days of respite with the mercury dipping in
several places in the desert state.
Churu was the coldest with a night temperature of 1.9
Vanasthali recorded a minimum of 3 degrees Celsius, while
Sriganganagar had a low of 3.9 degrees Celsius. Pilani
shivered at 4.4 degrees Celsius while Pink City Jaipur had a
low of 5.5 degrees Celsius.
Bundi and Jodhpur recorded respective minimum
temperatures at 6.8 and 7 degrees Celsius.
Chittorgarh had a low of 7.2 degrees Celsius, according
to the MeT department here.
Mercury in other cities settled in the range of 8 degrees
Celsius to 12 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid