Mercury dips in Rajasthan, Churu coldest
Jaipur: Cold was back in Rajasthan on Monday
after a few days of respite with the mercury dipping in
several places in the desert state.
Churu was the coldest with a night temperature of 1.9
Vanasthali recorded a minimum of 3 degrees Celsius, while
Sriganganagar had a low of 3.9 degrees Celsius. Pilani
shivered at 4.4 degrees Celsius while Pink City Jaipur had a
low of 5.5 degrees Celsius.
Bundi and Jodhpur recorded respective minimum
temperatures at 6.8 and 7 degrees Celsius.
Chittorgarh had a low of 7.2 degrees Celsius, according
to the MeT department here.
Mercury in other cities settled in the range of 8 degrees
Celsius to 12 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India