Mercury dips in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury dipped in parts of Rajasthan on Tuesday with the hilly region of Mount Abu recording the minimum temperature of 6 degrees celsius in the state.
Churu recorded a minimum of 6.4 degrees celsius while Sriganagar was at 8.2 degrees.
Pilani, Jaisalmer and Bikaner recorded minimum temperatures of 7.9, 11.8 and 11.9 degrees celsius respectively.
Other cities also recorded minimum temperatures between 12.4 degrees and 14.8 degrees celsius, the Met office here said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai