Mercury dips to 3.9 degrees in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury continued to dip in parts of Rajasthan as Churu in Pilani remained the coldest place in the state recording a night temperature of 3.9 degree Celsius followed by Pilani at 5.4 degrees.
According to the Met department, Mount Abu recorded 3.4 degree Celsius.
Bikaner, Sriganganagar and Jaipur recorded minimum of 7.7, 4.8 and 9.8 degrees respectively while other places in the state recorded night temperatures between 10 and 12.6 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch