Mercury dips to 3.9 degrees in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury continued to dip in parts of Rajasthan as Churu in Pilani remained the coldest place in the state recording a night temperature of 3.9 degree Celsius followed by Pilani at 5.4 degrees.
According to the Met department, Mount Abu recorded 3.4 degree Celsius.
Bikaner, Sriganganagar and Jaipur recorded minimum of 7.7, 4.8 and 9.8 degrees respectively while other places in the state recorded night temperatures between 10 and 12.6 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'