Mercury dips to 3.9 degrees in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury continued to dip in parts of Rajasthan as Churu in Pilani remained the coldest place in the state recording a night temperature of 3.9 degree Celsius followed by Pilani at 5.4 degrees.
According to the Met department, Mount Abu recorded 3.4 degree Celsius.
Bikaner, Sriganganagar and Jaipur recorded minimum of 7.7, 4.8 and 9.8 degrees respectively while other places in the state recorded night temperatures between 10 and 12.6 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth