Mercury rises in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan providing much needed respite from cold conditions.
Eranpura road in Pali district recorded a minimum temperature of 4 degrees Celsius followed by Churu at 4.3 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali had a low of 4.4 degrees Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5 degrees Celsius.
Dabok had a minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius, while Pilani was at 6.3 degrees Celsius.
Sriganganagar recorded a minimum of 6.4 degrees Celsius. Other parts in the state also recorded night temperature in the range of 7.2 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days