Mercury rises in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan providing much needed respite from cold conditions.
Eranpura road in Pali district recorded a minimum temperature of 4 degrees Celsius followed by Churu at 4.3 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali had a low of 4.4 degrees Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5 degrees Celsius.
Dabok had a minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius, while Pilani was at 6.3 degrees Celsius.
Sriganganagar recorded a minimum of 6.4 degrees Celsius. Other parts in the state also recorded night temperature in the range of 7.2 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3