Mercury rises in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan providing much needed respite from cold conditions.
Eranpura road in Pali district recorded a minimum temperature of 4 degrees Celsius followed by Churu at 4.3 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali had a low of 4.4 degrees Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5 degrees Celsius.
Dabok had a minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius, while Pilani was at 6.3 degrees Celsius.
Sriganganagar recorded a minimum of 6.4 degrees Celsius. Other parts in the state also recorded night temperature in the range of 7.2 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP