Mercury rises in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan providing much needed respite from cold conditions.
Eranpura road in Pali district recorded a minimum temperature of 4 degrees Celsius followed by Churu at 4.3 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali had a low of 4.4 degrees Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5 degrees Celsius.
Dabok had a minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius, while Pilani was at 6.3 degrees Celsius.
Sriganganagar recorded a minimum of 6.4 degrees Celsius. Other parts in the state also recorded night temperature in the range of 7.2 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him