Mercury rises in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan providing much needed respite from cold conditions.
Eranpura road in Pali district recorded a minimum temperature of 4 degrees Celsius followed by Churu at 4.3 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali had a low of 4.4 degrees Celsius followed by Chittorgarh at 5 degrees Celsius.
Dabok had a minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius, while Pilani was at 6.3 degrees Celsius.
Sriganganagar recorded a minimum of 6.4 degrees Celsius. Other parts in the state also recorded night temperature in the range of 7.2 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!