Middle aged man murdered, house looted
Jaipur: A middle aged government official was brutally killed by unidentified persons at his house in Sanganer locality, police said on Monday.
The victim identified as Sriram Meena, a government official, was alone at his house in Jagannathpuri locality when the incident occurred around midnight.
The accused barged into the house from and killed Meena before decamping with valuables, police said, adding, that the victim was hit with sharp edged weapons.
The incident came to light when Meena`s domestic help entered the house in the morning and found him lying in a pool of blood.
The victim`s wife had gone to her parents house last night, police said, adding, that the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!