Middle aged man murdered, house looted
Jaipur: A middle aged government official was brutally killed by unidentified persons at his house in Sanganer locality, police said on Monday.
The victim identified as Sriram Meena, a government official, was alone at his house in Jagannathpuri locality when the incident occurred around midnight.
The accused barged into the house from and killed Meena before decamping with valuables, police said, adding, that the victim was hit with sharp edged weapons.
The incident came to light when Meena`s domestic help entered the house in the morning and found him lying in a pool of blood.
The victim`s wife had gone to her parents house last night, police said, adding, that the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda