Middle aged man murdered, house looted
Jaipur: A middle aged government official was brutally killed by unidentified persons at his house in Sanganer locality, police said on Monday.
The victim identified as Sriram Meena, a government official, was alone at his house in Jagannathpuri locality when the incident occurred around midnight.
The accused barged into the house from and killed Meena before decamping with valuables, police said, adding, that the victim was hit with sharp edged weapons.
The incident came to light when Meena`s domestic help entered the house in the morning and found him lying in a pool of blood.
The victim`s wife had gone to her parents house last night, police said, adding, that the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA