Middle aged man murdered, house looted
Jaipur: A middle aged government official was brutally killed by unidentified persons at his house in Sanganer locality, police said on Monday.
The victim identified as Sriram Meena, a government official, was alone at his house in Jagannathpuri locality when the incident occurred around midnight.
The accused barged into the house from and killed Meena before decamping with valuables, police said, adding, that the victim was hit with sharp edged weapons.
The incident came to light when Meena`s domestic help entered the house in the morning and found him lying in a pool of blood.
The victim`s wife had gone to her parents house last night, police said, adding, that the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet