Mild respite from cold winds in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Northerly cold waves sweeping across Rajasthan for the last one week on Wednesday abated giving a mild respite to people, though Mount Abu was still the coldest city recording a low of 3 degrees Celsius.
Mercury took an upward trend by one to four degrees Celsius at many places as the cold waves abated partially, a MeT report said.
Churu recorded a minimum of 7.4 degrees C followed by Chittorgarh 7.5, Udaipur 7.6, Pilani 8.3, Jodhpur 8.8, Jaipur 9.7 degrees C.
A fresh western disturbance is likely to hit the state in next 24 hours causing light rains in north-southern regions, a forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video