Mild respite from cold winds in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Northerly cold waves sweeping across Rajasthan for the last one week on Wednesday abated giving a mild respite to people, though Mount Abu was still the coldest city recording a low of 3 degrees Celsius.
Mercury took an upward trend by one to four degrees Celsius at many places as the cold waves abated partially, a MeT report said.
Churu recorded a minimum of 7.4 degrees C followed by Chittorgarh 7.5, Udaipur 7.6, Pilani 8.3, Jodhpur 8.8, Jaipur 9.7 degrees C.
A fresh western disturbance is likely to hit the state in next 24 hours causing light rains in north-southern regions, a forecast said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India